I was nominated by Ana at QuarterVida. Thank you! I feel honored to be nominated again and will do my best to support the blogging community by paying it forward.
Ana…did you create this?
Here are the rules a nominated writer needs to do in order to accept the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their website.
- Display the award on your website — by including it in your article
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 writers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post
Questions for me from QuarterVida:
- What do you value most in a person? Integrity…Sometimes it is learned by hard lessons, but when a person walks their talk, is honest and trustworthy you can’t ask for much else.
- Why do you write? Sometimes I write for myself…to get a better understanding of myself or a situation. Sometimes I write for an article to be published. Sometimes I write to keep in touch with people.
- What helps you go on every day? A positive attitude and trying to live in the present moment. Worrying won’t change the future and the past is just that….learn from it and move ahead.
- Who inspires you? People with integrity and people who are willing to share from their heart.
- Do you prefer to wear dark or light clothing? I like to wear colors…could be either.
- How do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered because I loved people. I believe that is why we are here.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmm…People who are judgmental. I have yet to meet one who is without fault themselves.
- Realist, Optimist or pessimist? Optimist
- Favorite pastime? Sharing with people I care about…whether traveling, talking or whatever. Anything is better when shared.
- Do you consider yourself to be simple or complicated? Simply complicated!!! Tee hee! I guess that would depend on who you ask, but my life is currently blissfully uncomplicated!
- What do you value most in yourself? My sense of openness…I did not always have it.
11 random facts about me:
- I would like to visit every state in the US and have several to go.
- I was VERY shy as a girl.
- I love being the age I am.
- I think relationships are the most important part of life.
- I love to travel.
- I have never had a pet.
- I don’t really want a pet, but would get attached to it, if I had one.
- I don’t remember a lot of things from my childhood, but I do remember my dad telling me when my mom lost a baby brother at birth.
- Riding in a hot air balloon was very exciting…
- …but I am afraid of heights.
- I love the night.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What makes your heart sing?
2. If you could trade places with someone for just one day, who would you choose?
3. Was your favorite grade school, middle school or high school?
4. You can go anywhere in the world tomorrow…where?
5. What is the last thing you do every day?
6. What prompted you to start blogging?
7. Can you keep a secret?
8. Is it ever okay to lie?
9. True or False? I am all grown up.
10. Car, bus, train or plane?
11. What is the best place you have visited in your country?
There you have it! The ball is in your court now.