(There was no picture of the award posted, so I found one to use in this post.)
I accept with pleasure and admit that it is taking me a while to get this response up. Susanna, whose name I had to search her blog for, but what a lovely name…it reminds me of sunshine, nominated my blog! I am very happy to have been nominated for this my second Liebster Award. Thank you, Susanna at Fred the Needle! Go and check out her blog too!
The questions I am to answer from my nominator:
If you could have a cup of tea with anyone who would it be and what would you ask them?
A cup of tea and a chat is always wonderful! I would love to sit and chat with some of the new “friends” I have made in the blogosphere…so let’s start with Susanna!
What is the last book you read?
As I have shared in a reply on one of Susanna’s book reviews, I don’t read that much. The last book I read, I believe, is Journey of Souls, by Michael Newton, PhD
You open a box of chocolates – do you eat them all at once?
I could easily do that! I would go for the nuts first, then the brittles and last the cremes! Hopefully, it is a small box!
If you could be any age, what would it be? (you can take your wisdom with you!)
I totally don’t believe you can go back again, and even if you promise, you can’t take what you already know with you! I love the old age I am now and have often said I would not go back!
What activity do you do where time flies?
All time flies when you are having fun, doesn’t it? Crafting with my friend…we meet every week…and the time is up before I know it (even though we could stay all day, we don’t usually!).
Would you enjoy a warm deep bubble bath or a hot invigorating shower?
I’ll take the bath. Most often, I shower, but I don’t like them too hot!
Choose a holiday: City break, A warm beach or a Course on a subject that interests you?
Last year, I had the best of both worlds…a transatlantic cruise with my husband and friends AND a class on watercolors..it was wonderful!
What was your proudest achievement?
If you could change something what would it be?
The massive amount of judgment that prevails in this world!
What is your favourite room in your home and why?
I spend the most time in my craft room…does that make it my favorite?
If you could have a magic power what would it be?
Healing…pain, sorrow, sickness…all part of life, yes, but I hate seeing people suffer!
Eleven random facts about myself…wow, that is a bunch!
1. I am 61 years old…and feel about 45, if that…and depending on the day!
2. I live in Oregon and love it…except I live too far from my family.
3. I have never had a pet…except my husband.
4. I love an adventure!
5. I was lucky to have an easy cancer, since it was caught early.
6. I have 5 grandkids…they are ages 5 to 19 and a blast!
7. I don’t ever want to dye or perm my hair again.
8. I love being on a spiritual journey…and I have wonderful peeps sharing that.
9. I believe we are here for love.
10. My favorite meat is chicken.
11. I could blow your mind, if you read this far, buy why?
So, if you search out info on this award, there are a variety of rules. I will follow the ones in my nomination, which means I have to ask 11, yes 11, questions of my nominees. So, here they are:
1. Have you posted your name on your blog…your real name and why or why not?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What possession do you think you would be lost without?
4. Do you see in black, white or gray?
5. How do you feel about being alone?
6. Who do you call first with good news?
7. Where is the LAST place you care to visit?
8. Car, train, plane or bus?
9. A book you can hold in your hand or online?
10. I love the idea that _________! (Does this count as a question?)
11. Whew! Are you glad this is #11?
Now…drumroll please…I nominate (this one is different, in that they don’t have to be new blogs and they don’t say how many. I am nominating 5 here, because I have to do this again: